Monday, February 21, 2005

The One I Can NeVer Let Go....

Knowing him for so many years, being his best friend for so many years, in love with him for many many years.. but I know clearly that he will never love me as what i wish.. I know that I'm stupid! Im really stupid like shit!! I even told him that I don care that he has another one. I don even care if he used me. I don even care if he don love me. I only wish that I can see him always. I only wish that I can stand by him always. I only wish that I can talk to him always. I only wish... he wont leave me alone.. I LOVE YOU, NICHOLAS. I know it cant work, I will always take you as my best friend, I will always care of you, I will always keep this feelings in my heart.. Nicholas, thanks for telling me the truth, thanks for taking me as your best friends all the while, thanks for sharing everything with me, thanks for being my best friend... i appreciated it! i do.. i really do.

No comments: