Friday, August 08, 2008

Believe in you......

This is a little bit slow. I think most of us heard about YogaZone. Most of my friends asked me about this, which I have no inner information and I only know what's been told from the local newspaper. As one of the member, I do feel worry on my membership while feeling sad for the ex-management [Mr. Yoga] too.


Not that I do not care about my money, hey! I'm not a "rich wife" ok? I still can remember my first yoga experience from YZ. Due to yoga I'm able to change myself from a hot temper lady to slighty better one. First time fancy a man so crazily... the yoga instructor frm YZ. There are so many memories. Good or bad.


SOMEONE & I joined YZ since very early stage when they just established... YZ is like our dating venue almost everyday. We laughed together when posing, gossip about our classes/ teachers & etc when having dinner... Not only that we getting more flexible on our body twisting, more open on our mind, but our love developed deeper because of yoga. How not to feel down when I saw the news?


Most of the people pointed that the ex-management cheated on the staffs/ teachers/ members. I don't know whether this is the truth... But I choose to believe that the ex-management surely has some difficulties which are not easy to be solve. I choosed to trust Mr.Yoga and the ex-management. Call me stupid if you have a different point of view... Just don't argue with me on what I choosed to believe. I believe that Mr.Yoga will not use yoga as a tool to cheat on those who love yoga too.


I choosed to believe in what I believed in.



No comments: