Friday, January 09, 2009

Brave!

I'm so brave! I changed the eye lashes for both my Blythe Dolls - Tammy & Rachel. Their original eye lashes are bit dull as they are like a piece of seaweed, square square & hard hard... Actually I did it for Tammy before New year... then, I'm out of eye lashes.. and bought some yesterday when went to Night Market @ OUG with Someone.

Start work once I back home, just can't wait to see Rachel with "Electric Eyes". I just pull off all the original eye lashes and clean the glue that sticked inside the gap with needle... then slot the new eye lashes in with needle... I planted 3 layers of eye lashes for Rachel, only 2 layers for Tammy... Maybe I should plant one more layer for Tammy so she will have extremely sexy eyes like Rachel too...

Not an easy work, and might take some time as need to take so much care in order not to scratch the doll accidently. But the satisfaction will always overtake the pain on your fingers.

Let me take some photo of them and post later...:P

No comments: