Monday, December 07, 2009

Hardworking ~

I'm kinda 'hardworking' recently. Always bring my 40D out for photo shooting.. anyway, there's good events for me to shoot.. eg. wedding & gathering. Uploaded photos in FB... but lazy to upload them here.. kakakakaka....


Oh ya, I have tendered my resignation letter. Last day will be in the middle of January... then I will be jobless. Any plan for my future? I wanna take a break first... and looking for more freelance job as what I have on hand now. Maybe will find some part time job... Looking for business opprotunities as well. Sourcing... sourcing and sourcing now..


I know it won't be easy. But I'm tired of working life... getting bored on routine things.. getting frustrated on taking order and taking blames...


Wish me luck.. pray hard for my future!!!






No comments: