Sunday, March 20, 2005

Yoga Instructor.........

Goshh.... my yoga instructor is sooooooooooooooo MAN!!! I found it when he 1st walked into the room... goshh... his muscle... his tatooo... his skin color... his hair style... his pose... his smile... his eyess.... KILLING ME!!! hahahaa... I know I shouldn't have such fancy thinking on my INSTRUCTOR... but i just hardly to control my eyes on his... well buildt body... that is really..seducing!! :P I feel my heart beat faster and my face feel hot when he eyes contact with mine... i cannot turn my head away and not looking at him as this is so obvious that I have "something" in me!! hahahah... so.. i keep on eyes contact with him while he explaing the pose and demo-ing the pose. But... while im keeping the eyes contact with him, I feel that my heart is popping out from me..hahahaa.. coz..he seems so breath taking for me! :P Of course!!! we did talked few times, he seems funny, and friendly. I love to have eyes contact with him.. :P gosh... he seems so cute for me!!! :P I were thinking, how nice to have a bf/ hubby like him... i means... the outlooks.. hahaha.. coz i dono his personality mah!!! Feel like wanted to ask for his number, but, as you know, I'm so shy!!!! I couldn't open my mouth and ask for his number, juz for a drink or some leisure time, nothing much!!!! Just wanna to be friend with him.. :P I know you sure won't believe what im telling you now... in facts, I unable to convince myself on what in saying too... FRIEND?? sure boh???? :P I'm BAD!!!! I know I shouoldn't have such thinking!!! so SINFUL!!!!!!!!!

No comments: