Tuesday, March 29, 2005

so Sweet......

Remember i told you that Alvin is taking his agreesive action on goin after me? Actually, he is kinda sweet and I do feel touched abit on what he did to me. When I said I like Meriam Yong, and feel wanted to watch her concert which will be held on 9th April in Genting, he immediately went to check on it and even book the tickets!! Gosh!!! Never have someone who really treating me so. Not even the 4 yrs ex i have. When i said i feel like eating chocolate, he bring me so many chocolates... He is really sweet. He is older than me 11 yrs, I can feel that he really sayang me much.

LAst nite, I met a guy- Thomas, He is talkative and we do get along well within that 2 hours. He is an agreesive person in relationship, he wants everything fast. I think he does LIKE me, as he keep sms me and chat wit me on phone after the meeting. He even hints to me that he would love if we can go further than friends. He didn't say it out obviously, but I can sense it. Anyway, I still want everything to go slow as Alvin now.

I'm still waiting for the sms from KEN, I think he hasn't got the card, I'm still WAITING!!!

No comments: