Monday, February 12, 2007

Anniversary......

It's da 2nd year Anniversary of my blog!

Time flies.... been two years since I start talking nonsense here, a place for me to release my feelings, speak out my opinion... with no one against me... :P

Chinese New Year is just around the corner... my little sister is coming home... my best friend is coming back... Happy Happy.... :) Wish that my year will be as good as those MASTERS said... Been through so many bad years.. bad experience.. bad things.. I do need a new change, new luck and new life.

My best friend- Lisa is pregnant. I'm so happy for her! The first thing I told her after she told me the new is... I WAN TO BE UR BABY'S GOD MOTHER!!! :P I'm so excited when I heard that... Can't wait to see her BABY... or my GOD DAUGHTER/ SON... Anyway, I prefer Daughter lahhh... can dress her up pretty pretty... can do her hair nice nice.. can dress her like an angel, princess... AAwwwww...so LOVELY... YEAHHHH...the baby will due on September..same month as me... :) A piggy. I'm so excited for her. She is happy and taking good care of herself for her first baby... :) I can see happiness in her eyes.. Such a joyful little woman...

I got 2 more bombs to go... 10th March and 18th March... total bombs as per today, 10. Scary... everyone getting married... and my mom being more and more worry... and my pressure will be more heavier. Sucksss.

Wish me Happy Valentine's Day... Wish me Happy Chinese New Year!! Wish me luck for the coming YEARSSSSSS.... I need good luck!!!!

No comments: