Sunday, February 11, 2007

Arguement.....



Sorry, mom. I don't mean to have a fight with you. But I'm really frustrated whenever you urge me to marry. I really don't mean it. I'm sorry.

I understand that every mama also will feel worry on their kids if they are still not yet marry when they reached the "age of marry". It's not that I do not want to marry, have someone share my life, have someone who loves me, have someone who really care of me. But, we need 2 person to get marry. Nothing can be done if only one party wanted to marry or if the person is single.

I know that you are worrying on me, worrying that I will be too old to carry a baby... worrying that I will waste my time wondering around... worrying that I do not know what I'm doing. Mom, it takes two hands to clap. What can I do if no one wanted to marry me??? It's not that I do not want to marry. Men have changed.. Having a "serious" relationship with you doesn't means they have to marry you. Fucking you doesn't means he has to spend his life with you.

This is not what I think, but it's what I see. We will vision beautiful marriage when we are so in love, but do THE MAN really want to go into marriage with you?? My ex and I used to talk about our wedding... looks what I got then? Betrayal. That's what I got. Then, I thought I saw my future with SOMEONE, then came the words.. "NOT READY". No one really appreciate what you did. No one really care nowadays.

I'm not as lucky as my girl friends.. they found their love, who wanted to spend his life with her. I'm bad luck in love.. in relationship. Mom, you should know well what I have went through. That's not what I want... You thought I do not want a happy ending?? Or you think I enjoy the days of crying whenever a relationship ended??

Mom, not that I wanted to waste my time, not that I do not want to get marry... But, it's not in my control.

I know that I'm getting older... I know that you do worry on me. Sorry... I don't mean to argue with you.

No comments: