Monday, February 11, 2008

Hot!!!

Wow... most entertaining new in yr 2008. Edison Chen and Gillian Chong and Cecelia Cheung... POWER!!!

OK! I admited that I did google about the photos and I saw some of it... I don't want to get caught so I won't post any link about this issue.. hahahahaha.. anyway, it's easy to get it.. no worry.

Now only I know that these female celebrities shave all the hair from their body but pubic hair... they are so HAIRY!! They don't even trim it. OK! maybe they are too busy for it or they think no matter how hairy they are still got tons of men would love to knee between them. I think they are right.. men would do that if Gillian and Cecelia asked them to... I'm bad.


It seems like Cecelia is not in a concious situation when these photos are taken.. she looks drunk or on drugs. I'm not sure.. but she looks weird for me. For Gillian case, I think she knows about the camera as she looks into the camera in some of the photos.


I do feel pity for them... Sex is such a enjoyable thing to do with someone you love, or maybe someone you like [ you won't in love with your sex partner, right?]. I bet that most of the couple do have sex before marriage, there has nothing to be huha about.. but because they are asian and they are celebrities, this happened.


The moral of the story is, do not let anyone take sex photo/ video of you no matter how much you love that person. That person will not do take any sex photo/ video of you if he does care and love you. If you are druged.. it's different case. Do not trust anyone around you if you wanna protect yourself, they can drug you easily with your trust in them.


Pity....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does Edison Chen really feel sorry for the sex photo scandal?

Look at the specially made video, he didn’t really mean to make an apology, what he is doing is trying to get rid of the trouble for the future when the starlets are going to sue him for money as he is careless about keeping the photo as showing off to his friends. here's a hot debate over his video:

http://www.littleoslo.com/eng/home/?p=115

And now the photo of his current girl friend Vincy Yeung is leaked too, what do you think? Everyone says Edison is in a deep trouble… that’s why he had to leave Hong Kong ASAP.