Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I don't expect you to like me......

I'm having some problems lately.


I'm not lovely enough to let some people to accept me as who I am. I never expect people to like me much as I think I'm not sweet enough and I'm not easy to mix with people. Moreover, I'm not a girl that will take the first move to talk to or mixed with people around me.


I'm sarcastic. I'm quiet. I'm passive. I'm stubborn.


I do not do things to meet people's expectations. I do not do things that I don't like just to please people. Please do not ask me to do something that you do not like so. If you understand me, if you know me, you should know I can't do it.


I do not have the same background as you, do not expect me to act the same as others around you. Just like that I didn't expect you to chat and laugh with us. Yes, I'm hardheaded. You do not like to be told on what to do, so am I.


I did what I think I should.

No comments: