Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just Married....




OK, it's been almost 2 weeks since my wedding day on 14th Sept'08, which is my birthday too. It was a merry and lovely day..


Most of my friends will asked..."So? How's married life?" For me, it's still the same as what we have before marriage... It's just that nowadays I don't have to send SOMEONE home at my door step... I don't have to say bye bye every night.... I hear him snoring beside me every night, feel him sleeping just near to Me and I see him once I open my eyes in the morning...


It's always good to have someone you care, you love to share everything.. to walk through everything with you... Thanks for my honey for loving me so much... *muaks*



2 comments:

Chan Kok Kuen said...

Jaymee, it has been along long time since I visited your blog. I was surprised that you have got married.

Well CONGRATULATIONS!!

Miss Blurry said...

Hi Kok Kuen, Thanks!! glad that you are back!!!