Saturday, October 04, 2008

Blythe doll - Veronica Lace



My target!!!!


She will be release at the end of Oct'08... Can see how beautiful she is?? Her hair is light brown highlighted purple... her dress is so lacey!!!! It's not cheap to own her... I'm waiting for her to come to me.... Think she will only come to me in the November... Soon, Tammy [my first Blythe Doll - I Love You is True] will have a new friend!!!!


Tammy's birthday is on 6th Sept'08... Just one week before my birthday... She is my birthday present from SOMEONE.. a very suprise birthday gift!!!


I'm currently busy on sewing ... for Tammy!! I'm new in this and I just completed a trouser for her. Coming will be a skirt.. then a shirt/ T-Shirt... and more and more... :)





Don't you think that Tammy is beautiful????

1 comment:

willynillywaterlily said...

Omigosh! Veronica Lace is beautiful! I haven't seen her before! Thanks for sharing!