Monday, February 23, 2009

Annual Dinner 2009

Our company's annual dinner was held on last saturday @ Sunway Conventional Centre. It's fun to see all my colleagues turn into such a man-killer. We do not put so much make up when we go work... kinda plain you might say.. but that night is just a big changes on all of us. Yes, included me.. I always wear like aunty to work..hahahaa.. not so bad lah..just normal for Malaysian standard...


We changed and do our make-up in the washroom and it's like watching 'Total Makeover" reality show.... we were so plain look one hour before..then we are all dress to kill. I'm not sure how big difference I looks after I put on some make-up and dressed up abit... but got some male colleague told me tat I looks different from the usual working day.


The shows actually abit boring.. :P There are dance, magic show, chinese 'face changing' show, some groups singing with weird dressing... and some sales award giving. Overall is OK lah..afterall, this is the first time our company has such a big event.


Took some photos ... but can't post my colleague photos on net..later they all scold me.. :P











ya... we had 'Yee Sang' that night...and Lion Dance too... it looks like a CNY dinner actually.. :) Hahaha..abit weird but fun...










No comments: