Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ops.....





Confession...

I actually bought another doll... sshhh... no one know about her yet... She is a Valentine's Day Gift I bought for myself.... She is still lying in the box... got her from a lady in Taiwan, the price is reasonable and I won't able to get that price in ebay. She is such a nice lady... we still keep in touch with email.


She is very beautiful eh..... :P ... SOMEONE still don't know about her.. very scared that he will nag me about this.... Actually I wanted another Prima Dolly Blythe... but I can't find a Taiwan seller with reasonable selling price and also accept paypal payment.... -____-


I'm addicted. But when I look at the others [the blythe's gang]... I'm not so terrible... some of their number of dolls keep increasing and they even pay RM1000 to get a doll eh... I know I know... need to control abit lah.. :P I'm trying lah...


I'm still deciding which EBL Blythe to buy... hahahahhaa... I already have Tammy [SBL], Rachel [RBL], and now I lack of...BL and EBL. For BL, I don't think I can afford to owned one.. as their price is sky high! The price can goes up to RM2000 for one doll... So, I only aiming at EBL currently.. to completed the collection. However, there is another new mould coming... FBL. Sigh... I can feel that my wallet is getting thinner and thinner. T__T


Sigh... I'm too addicted to Blythe dolls...




No comments: