Monday, March 02, 2009

New Toy...

After being tempted and tempted by my evil friend on DSLR.... finally, I got DSLR!!! after 'manja' SOMEONE to invest abit on the camera.


I got this.... Canon EOS 40D.... yeahhhh!!!!!!!!! after dream of owning a DSLR for so many years.. finally.. I got it on my hands..





Ahh... what a dream come true... :P But it's like a trap... once you got the camera, you need the memory card, filter, better lens [not yet burn any money for this], screen protector, camera bag and etc. I got this with the price of RM3100 for the camera kit [included lends 18-55mm], then have to buy.. 4GB CF card and UV filter ... burn another RM234.. T___T



OK! Now I'm officially PK!!!!! BROKE!!!!! Stop tempting me again!!!! Stop asking me to buy anything!!! I will lock myself at home for 2 months!!! eat only instant noodles and breads!!! Poor me... spend all the money to fulfill my greedy heart.... then have to starve!!! Maybe I will lose some weight because I got no money to buy good food... kakakaka.. wat a good idea.. :P



I'm still learning about the camera... took some photos.. looks great!! :P

No comments: