Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Finalllyyyyy....

hahahhahahaahahahahhaha...... hahahhahahahahahahhah..... im damn happy today!! do you know why am i do happy and so crazy??? it's all because of him... my yoga instructor --> KEN. opsss... his name should be KENT.... Finally, he got my card and he SMS me... :) I read twice of the sms to realised that's the KENT that i always dream on tat SMS me. I being so blur is because actually i did give up on waiting, as I tot he wont SMS me even he got the card!! When i gave up, he SMS me. :P IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!! Even that his sms is formal and got nothing special at all, but im still very very very very happy that i got a SMS from my KENT!! :P I did reply his SMS... but he didnt reply me oh... abit sad... but still....HAPPY lah! slowly lahhh... cannot rush mah! :) hahahahahahaha... i cant stop smiling lah!! :P

No comments: