Saturday, April 23, 2005

My DaySSsSSSSS.....

Nothing much happened lately, but Kent did sms me today, he said something like he is very bz on work lately. Kinda happy :) Went for coffee with Phui Leng just now, she told me many things happened on her lately, her story made me feel tat im not that worse yet. Even I resigned, even that I haven't got a job offer, even that I'm no longer seeing Alvin, even that I got no one to be with me currently.... But I do feel happy that I have a happy family.. and we live happily without any big problems or issues.

I have got myself a new mobile phone... :) got camera one!! now i can take my own photo anytime, anywhere i like!! hahahahaha.. so happy.. it's SONY ERICSSON K700i... not bad not bad... kinda happy with it so far... just got it for about 2 weeks... :) i took so many pretty photo of mine.... when i got my laptop formatted and installed the sony ericsson's software... i will transfer all the photos in here yaa... :)

Peter is back to Penang oredi, I only able to spend 2 nites with him as he is kinda bz on entertaining his colleagues and bosses.. but we did have our good time and memorised moments :)

No comments: