Monday, April 25, 2005

Eugene....

Due to the need of reformat my laptop urgently, i sms-ed him last few days. I neva expect that he will reply my sms as I do not think he will has such helping hand on me. But suprisingly, he did reply me. Juz something normal and nothing meaningful over there. Sadly, this remind me of our old good times. I start missing those old good times again, I start thinking of him again. Sadly, I have to admit that he never move out from my heart, and I insist to keep a place for him in my heart even we oredi broke off for almost 2 yrs. I understand tat he is oredi a past, but I can't forget. I understand that no matter how much I love him, we can't be together. I know that we won't be together.. i know it damn well. He is still the pain in my heart.

I do know that I should move on, I did. But juz that when he come into my mind, my tears will neva be in control. My pain will neva been healed like i thought. I'm such a lamer, I know. 4 years.. how to let go juz like that while I neva did anything wrong but because of that bitch! I know I should hate him for treating me like that, but I know it well, if god giv us the chance to be back again, I will never reject the offer. Such a LAMER!!!!

No comments: