Monday, July 09, 2007

Crazyyy.......

It's 777.... When I open the newspaper this morning, the first thing I saw is.... Many many many many couples get marry or register on this day.... Many group photos... with tonssss of brides and grooms.... Scaryyyyyy..... I said..."AIYO!!! CRAZY!!! SO MANY PPL.... SO CROWDED...". My cute mom said...."AIYA!! LIKE THAT ONLY HAPPENING & HAPPY MAH!!! MAYBE YOU CAN THINK OF TO REGISTER on 888....". I will die if I really go to register my marriage with my future hubby on 888..... I can foresee the crowd as in the paper today... I bet it will be tonssssssssssss......

I'm not really a party animal, I don't really like to be in crowd, I don't like to join the HAPPENING event, I don't like to be stare by people... I want to be the LIME LIGHT..... Forgive me, I just wanna be low [high] profile.

Ya, no doubt that everyone want their SPECIAL DAY to be SPECIAL.... eg. 666, 777, 888, 999.... Of course I do hope my SPECIAL DAY will be SPECIAL too... but, when come to think on the people around, kill me better.

I like something more quiet, simple and relax. So, please do not marry me on 08082008, 18082008, 20082008, 28082008.... Because I'm sure I will fainted in the crowd.... :P

No comments: