Friday, July 06, 2007

Unfairrr..............





GOD IS VERY UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!
Why I don't have such body???? Why I don't have such slim and sexy body??? Why I have to work so hard in order to have a slim and sexy body like this???
UNFAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....................................
OK, Fine. I shouldn't sit here and complain but work on something. I am doing it!!!! But still I never dare to dream that I will ever have a body like this. I already eating half of my normal meal, skipped my fav MILO [Chocolate hot drinks], try to avoid snacks, I even blocked my mind to think about my fav MARBLE CHEESECAKE. OK!! I know you wanted to tell me..."How to be slim by having such eating habit?". Don't nag me. Don't criticize. Just let me speak myself out. :P
Sighh.... this world is damn damn damn damn damn damn damn unfair!!!!!
I don't care!!! I want to slim down!!!
Give me some time yaaa... :P

No comments: