Monday, May 02, 2005

Disappointed..mixed with Happiness

I feel disappointed on Eugene Teh, after so many years, he still feel ashame to face me. He don't even dare to pass me the CD face to face, he pass it to David. Gosh... He dare to betrayed me but he don't dare to face me till today. Bet that he sure feel deeply sorry and guilty on what he did to me. I'm not sure about it, and I have no idea on what's in his mind nowadays. I do feel disappointed on what he did recently. I means he doesn't have the guts on facing me.

Kent told me that he is in Sabah now, I wondering what he is doin over there. I like him more and more even I seldom have the chance to meet him as he is always busy with his classes. :) He is such an attractive man for me :) Having him as my friend is already the best thing that happened on me.

Today is Labour Day's Holiday... Happy Holiday!! Yesterday I went out with Mei Yee, been lepak with her in 1U for da whole day. In da night time, both of us meet up with Chiew Lan in Mont Kiara's Coffee Bean... It has been a long while that we didn't meet up for chit chat. We did have a very very good chat last night!! What an enjoyable day... :)

No comments: