Sunday, June 10, 2007

Jealous......



Looks at the little baby in the photo... he/she is only 3 months old and yet knows it's gentle. This is my best friend's little baby in her womb and also my future god daughter/ son. It's so cute. Doctor said that he/she is only 3cm... super tiny and vulnerable. I can't wait to see him/ her soon.

I do feel jealous on my girlfriends. They found the man in their life, they no longer wondering around like me. At least they got someone or something around. They are so well settled with their own family... got hubby that love and care of them, got baby that coming into their life... a complete family coming in future. The more I sensed their joy and happiness, the more I feel sad about myself. Of course, I blessed them with my truely heart. They are my best friends. I do feel happy for them. My upset is all about myself.....

Look at myself, friends getting marry one by one. Hearing news spreading around... "A going to marry next year." "B is getting marry by the end of this year." "C is pregnant!" "D got a baby boy!!!"

What news I have to tell others?? I can only tell my friends.... "I'm fine. Not yet die. Still wondering around. Not yet got man wanna marry me."

I never have the luck to have any man that willing to spend his life with me and have baby together. Maybe he is somewhere around but I do not know where he is, as so far, no one told me that he wants to marry me and be responsible for my future happiness till I die. No one tell me that he wants to eat the tasteless dinner I cook till the day I can't cook for him anymore. No one tell me that he will loves me till I do not love him anymore. No one asked me to.... MARRY HIM.

I really feel jealous [with no bad intention] on my friends' happy life and upset on myself.

No comments: