Friday, June 15, 2007

Sweet like Chocolate......

SOMEONE gave me a box of chocolate on Wednesday... I was kinda shocked when he hand me the chocolate. As a curious person I am, sure I did ask him why he give me chocolate... He said, because I'm sweet like chocolate. :P I know you have goose bumps all over your body now... But, It's sweet.

One day, SOMEONE and I were having our dinner in mamak and we were sharing a pack of Nasi Lemak. He was mixing the rice with the sambal, suddenly I asked... "You also like to eat Nasi Lemak by mixing the Sambal eh??" "Actually, I prefer not to mix it. But I love to eat with a lot of Sambal. I know that you like to eat it by mixing the sambal and I'm afraid that I will eat all the Sambal then you have not much sambal to mix to the rice. So, This is the best way for us to share a pack of Nasi Lemak.".

Never thought that SOMEONE is so sweet and caring.

*************************************************************

My FC always tell us to appreciate, to cherish, to feel how others feel, think on ourself before we talk about others.... I think, by her influence... my thinking did change abit. I don't know why... it's weird. My FC is a TAURUS... which very compatible with VIRGO...My best friend, Nicholas is a TAURUS too.. The chemistry between TAURUS & VIRGO is amazing... We think alike... :)

However, by having my FC sitting next to me everyday is not a sweet thing to have. Hahahahaha.... I'm so pressure!! Crazy soon.

Anyway, I'm currently working on my SIM2.... I got a happy family with a pregnant lady & hubby, lots of money, not working, just enjoy your life... OK lahhh.... I play cheatsss... :P But it's so much fun by having unlimited monies and no need to work but just enjoy life and do whatever you feel like doing. Even pregnancy will not be a hard job anymore.... Hahahahahaha.... Never know that SIM2 can get pregnant!!! It's amazing by seeing her stomach growing.... My lady is due soon... Wonder will it be a baby girl or boy.

INTERESTING!!!

No comments: