Saturday, June 02, 2007

Never say never......

I met up with Ms. R, who been married for 4 years. Her hubby is a Mr. Good Man... quiet, looks mature, looks shy, looks responsible... and etc. She told me that he got another woman. SHOCK!! Ms. R looks difference than before, looks old and sad... Her face no longer has the SHINE & JOY. I can feel her pain. Nothing much I can do for her but only listen to her and try to comfort her and give her some positive input.

Both of them are the sample of GOOD COUPLE for us all the while.... Maybe we did not see the truth in their relationship. But, I know that she loves him very much... so much till she willing to be the WOMAN that she thought he wanted her to be [HouseWife]. She used to be a very career minded lady... who really fight for what she wanted to be. But, because of LOVE... she give it up and just wanna be his only one. However, her sacrify doesn't bring her his LOVE, ATTENTION & CARE. I can see her pain in her eyes.

I really feel sad for her after heard what she has went through and what she has did to save this relationship... I think, I couldn't bear it if it happend on me. Never say that "I will never xxx or He/ She will never xxx". We never know when a person change... when will he/ she no longer love us.. when will he/ she just walk away because of a tiny stupid reason... I don't even know when will I die. Never say never. You never know what will happen next. Maybe, a mad dog bite on me tomorrow, and I die because of some virus infection or what-so-ever.

Mr. Good Man turned to be a liar.... Sigh... It's hard to have trust in men... so do women. Who else can we put our trust on? Can we even trust ourself? Can we tell that WE WILL NEVER BETRAY YOU?? I doubt. I really doubt on it.

I do not trust you, I do not trust him, I do not trust her.... I don't even trust myself.

No comments: