Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Slimming ......

Busy... busyyy.... and busy....

Why am I so busy lately?? THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING I HATE MOST!!! AUDIT!!!!! What to do??? I hate this most... auditor is just annoying. This has nothing to do with the occupation ya... Kakakakakaka... no hard feelings. It's been almost 3 weeks and it's like never ending story... questions still flooding in....

I am busy on my diet plan too... working hard on YOGA, controlling strictly on my diet... The record is still da same... 7kg. Many people curious on my actual weight... but I never want to tell as this is a very sensitive issue for me.... :P Anyway, I'm happy that I able to lose some weight even though my body shape not yet reach to the perfect shape.

Most of my friends, my colleagues and SOMEONE support my diet plan and it does give me more motivation to lose more weight... You know, it's very shameful if you unable to lose any weight while so many people around you knew about your plan! pressure does push you move forward... kakakakakka....

My superior actually give me a very good idea when we chit chatting some day... I'm a person that very daring on trying all the slimming products regardless of pills, teas, creams or whatever... as long as it can make me slim!! There my superior actually suggested me to have a blog that blog all about the slimming products and also the diet plan... HA!! what a good idea!!!!

But, it needs money to do it!!! Most of the slimming products are not cheap ehhh..... Let's look at the FIRMING CREAM.. the range of price can go from RM30 - RM200. And it can't last for 2 weeks if you are dying for very fast result and you are actually applying them all over your body. Moreover, the result will not show in few days time... maybe a little bit but I'm sure you will not be satisfy by losing 0.5cm on your arm or waist.

Slimming down is expensive if you are not a person who love exercise. But, you may save some money on food because you need to QUIT.... snacks, ice cream, cheese, coffee, cakes, fast foods and etc. However, the money you save from food gone to slimming products... Hahhahahahaa....
This is what happend to me currently... :P

I'm now looking forwards for my SWIMMING SLIMMING PLAN.... SOMEONE's condo is ready soon, then I can swim in the big and beautiful swimming pool at least twice a week... It would be a BONUS for my slimming plan. I don't like to go for public pool, don't ask me why? I just don't know why.

My yoga centre just launched a new class - SLIMHOT. Sound exciting. Working out under your body tempreture helps you to burn more fats, sweats more. All the postures are designed to tone up your lazy muscles, those that you hardly use and where you fats gather always. It won't help you to SLIM DOWN if you didn't control on your diet. It only helps on toning up. Ya, I did attend the class... FOR SURE! :P Feel good! Feel like lose few pounds after the class.. Hahahahahahaha...

Sighh.... It's not easy to be slimmmmmmm

I hate skinny and slim girlsssssssss

No comments: