Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh..............

Lose weight....

TOTAL LOSE ---> 7KG!!!

Hard work..... really hard workkk......

I can't eat what I love.... I can't eat what I think it's seducing, delicious..... Pityyyyyyyyyyyy.... I have to remind myself what can eat...what can't...and I do exercise everyday... yoga days...do yoga, free days, do exercise at home... make myself sweat as much as possible.... and being frank, I starting to love the feeling of my sweat dripping off from my body... feel good and sexy... Hahahahahhaa.... too bad that I still do not have SEXY BODY... if not, it will looks more seductive.....

I'm happy when I look at my tummy which is slightly flatter than before... my tight which can fit well into my pants and it actually looks loose on me now [only for those big size pants :P]..... Damn happy.. But still got more to go.... more fats to lose... I WANT TO SLIM DOWN!!!!! Not only because of the DIAMOND RING [actually, I don't need to lose weight to have it anymore...Kakakakakak...], but also for my own health, for a better looking me, for a more flexible body....

SUPPORT ME!!!!! I want to have.... 36, 26, 38.... I'm not greedy ahhhhh... I'm not asking for a perfect body.... I only want to have 36, 26, 38...... :P

No comments: