Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sweet Dream....

I always love to decorate my house nicely, comfortable and sweet... I also love it to be tidy & neat and clean... therefore, I do think more and more build in cabinet or wardrobe is very ideal for every house, no matter big or small. I love to decorate my house!!! provided I got enough funds.... :P


This is my fav room...clean, tidy, bright.. Only thing that I won't put in my room is the painting.. I might put other style of painting... I know that this bedroom style is more MAN... But, I love the tidiness and neaty looks of it... :)

A very romantic one... I don't mind to spend my honeymoon in this room... wake up by a kiss of your love one... not going for breakfast but do some "on-bed exercise" before anything.. Kakkakaka.... Somemore, there are mirrors!!!

Haaa!! this will be my room when I retired.... live near the sea... WHAT A LIFE!!!
I feel very sleepy now... although I'm in the office.. I suppose to work... But, I'm very sleepy.. Maybe I'm abit tired from the HARDWORK.... :P



No comments: