Thursday, October 25, 2007

Secret....

We found out a secret.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Our big boss is homosexual and his partner is one of our so called "staff"..... Of course the partner's position is not as low as me... hahahahaa...

Actually, we'd been suspecting about our big boss's sexual preference because he is such a good looking guy [extremely good looking for his age], rich, no gf.... and not married at his 50s. But, he is very particular on his dressing, appearance... I do have homosexual friends, and I knew that thay are very particular on their looks, they will make sure they looks good all the time. It's just same like why women always want to make sure they looks beautiful before step out of her room. Maybe not all ladies are like that, at least I am. It's just last week that we busybody about this issue, here comes the answer.

How do we knew about this? We found out that this "staff" is actually... driving the big boss car [OK! we are over sensitive. Driving big boss around the town, cannot meh???] and... this "staff" stay with the big boss!!!! [ mad woman!! people are very BROTHERS cannot ha???] OK... OK... we are over sensitive....

I also heard that big boss is very protective over "staff" and whatever he did is forgiveable... high post with no work is given to him. Even no performance is not a big deal. I wish... I can have a big boss boy friend tooo..... SOMEONE, please turn me into a non productive staff in your company with high pay.

Don't you think that's very rare that an ADULT MAN will share his space with another man... woman is another story... hahahhahaa... Aiya.. I don't know.. I don't want to know... Don't asked me who told me that they stayed together.. I heard nothing...

Do not ask me which company I'm working for.....

No comments: