Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Take it easy....


Ok, I've to learn this. Do not take so seriously on whoever's opinion if you think you are doing the right things.


Sometimes, I tends to be very care on how my friends, my family look at certain things I do.. I think most of us do so. But, ourself is the one who know best what we wanted to do and what we can do, what we afford to do or what will work best on us... I should have learn to be more firm and stubborn [ even though I'm already a very stubborn person :P ].


I can't stand people accused me for thinking this and that by putting their assumption or looking down at my own decision... especially if that's my good friend. I'm glad I got few other friends that really know me well enough to comfort me on this issue. I'm glad that SOMEONE support me so well.


OK! I will not explain myself to anyone anymore!!!!! If you think that I'm that person who you think I am.. what's the point I have to explain hard but you still think that I am what you think?? Take it easyyy....Take it easyyy..... Breath in.. Breath out...


Life... not easy as usual...



No comments: