Monday, January 09, 2006

My Life......

My working life is sux.....

My love life is great......

My social life is wonderful......

My family life is happy......

Due to my working life, my unhappy mood lead myself to be so negative thinking. But, I'm lucky because I have my honey beside me. If not, I think I already cannot take the pressure till today. Appreciate my honey's patience to listen to me, talk to me, comfort me. His effort on spending time with me made me feel much happier than anything. I'm glad that I have him around me when I'm being soooooo unhappy.

Chinese New Year is around the corner...... Again, need to rush on the work as we will have so many holidays. Another dying period coming to me. Been sick for don't know how many times after joined this company. The company and my colleagues are nice [my gang I means], but my workload and my senior are not user friendly at all. I hardly take them easily. I did my best, but seems that everyone can do it, but I'm the only one who can't handle it.

I feel so useless. I started to think negatively.

I do not know how to handle it...... I'm lost

No comments: