Monday, January 23, 2006

Such a B*sta*d.......

I do not understand this man. Why he able to tell you that how much how much they care for you but his action is totally the opposite way? He said all the nonsense because to make himself feel better or to make me feel good?

Mr. A, the most confusing man I ever met in my life, still as confusing as ever. He is very concern on my relationship. I wonder why. He told that he cares of me. “Oh???? Really??” He claimed that he care of me very much, and always wanted to be with me. Just that the timing is not right and he is not ready that time. So, now I’m with my honey, he came and told me that he is ready and found a potential girl.. should I say that she is already his gf as I know what they did. I didn’t spy on them of course but he told me everything. But still, he keep telling that he feels pain when he knows that I’m going well with this new relationship. Ok, Since that’s so pain, how come you able to have a new gf? Is she a substitute or only a lust releaser?

Please be kind to your gf, Mr. A. She putting her heart on you, expecting you to treat her heart sincerely and love her loyalty. But, I did not see your loyalty on her love. In fact, you keep telling me that you care of me, but too bad that I already have my honey. From what you said, I already can see how flirtly you are. You already got a new gf, but still do not want to let go of me even though you know that I already have a bf now. Don’t you think that you are god damn selfish? and god damn greedy!

I feel so sorry for you, Mr. A’s gf. Your bf is hugging you, kissing you but his mind still got another girl, maybe I'm not the only one. But please do not worry, I’m not interested in him at all, I told him to get lost and do not call me, sms me, msn me or email me anymore. Since I’m the one who caused the pain in his heart, now I want to release him from his pain by asking him to leave me all by myself. I wish that he will treat you nicely and love you sincerely.. I wish that his love to you is because he love you but not because that he is lonely and horny.

Mr. A, you are sux and irritating!

No comments: