Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Nothing more......

"When I looked into your eyes with a smile on my face...... my heart says I LOVE YOU......"

Although this is not from his mouth, it's only from his fingers through MSN. But the feelings of touching covered me 100%.... Instantly, my mind filled with his smile... Only I realised how many times he been saying I LOVE YOU to me. When he looking into my eyes with a smile on his face, I always wonder what is in his mind. His eyes filled with happiness and love... but I never know it's the words that I always wanted to hear from him.

My tears are terrible.... they dripping off from my eyes once my eyes read through the sentence. My heart almost cannot bear the feelings of being so touched. It has been a very long time that I feel so.

I always seeking for assurance from him.. trying to get him tell me something that I think is meaningful to me. Always asked him those silly questions... just to assure myself that he is not fooling around in this relationship. I know that I'm stupid and silly... but this is me. I always need someone important to assure me as I'm a person who need many many assurance to feel secure.

With this sentence... I do not need anything. I only need your love... nothing more than that.

No comments: