Friday, January 20, 2006

Nonsense...... again......

Been very busy on work. My working life still as sux as usual. My senior still as unhelpful as normal. My gang still happy as ever. Hardly go for shopping, go for coffee or even.. go to the night market. Stress... stress... and stress... that what I got from this job. Maybe.. I'm not suit to this job, or maybe I'm really too stupid for this job. Headache whenever I'm over stressed. And the headache can kill me easily, really torturing.

Finally, the renovation for my new apartment started. And I will be very busy for this. Ya, it's kinda excited on thinking that we are moving into this new apartment soon. But, all the tiny tiny things are bothering me so much. Still...... have to handle everything, impossible to let my mama handle it all by herself, right? I'm not that useless anyway :P

I have to shop for living room's furnitures, my room's furnitures, bathrooms' items... and bla bla bla...... Last night, went to buy some lights and wall fans, costs us RM2600. Horrible.... really horrible.

My lovely sister is coming back for this coming Chinese New Year... YEAHH!!!! Chinese New Year is coming. I'm so busy on doing the new year shopping with my mama and for myself. Planning to get myself a pair of jeans... Unable to spot at any... Poor thing, think that I have to wear my old jeans for this Chinese New Year.

Someone asked me about my HONEY. Of course that I'm in love with him, if not I won't be wanted to be with him so much. If not, I won't call him honey. If not, I won't bring him home to meet my mama. If not, I won't miss him so much.

He maybe ordinary for others, but for me... he is the most special and precious one. At least, there has no doubt on my love for him. Ya, finally... after so many guys passing through.... my lonely period.. I finally got him who is so kind, so considerate, so caring, so lovely, so intelligent, so fun to be with, so polite, so horny...... hahahahaha... No lah, I still have to find out whether he is so horny type or not.

Never though that we might go into any relationship as he used to push me away indirectly. Not that he rejected me or what, just that he is not so keen and I feel disappointed on it. About to give up when he finally show me some hints. Hahahha... kinda drama.

I love you, Honey. I do.
If you allowed me, I would want to love you for the coming years till we grow old.
Feelings may change... I wish I will always have the urge to love you..... till the day I die.
At least.... I love you with 100% now. I do hope, you feel da same too.

Life is beautiful...... especially when you are beside me.

No comments: