Saturday, May 13, 2006

I don't understand......

I almost forgot that I did bought her a small gift until I search something in my drawer today. A pair of pearl earing. I did not know whether she got the earing holes or not, but still I got this and thought of giving it to her on this Mother Day even though she is not my mom.

Maybe she won't like the gift due to some personal reason. Think that there has nothing to do with me whether she is happy with this gift or not, because I'm no longer related to her, to her son. I'm a single item on my ownself.

Since I already got my mom a small diamond ring, instead of leaving the earing aside, I sms-ed him to collect it from me before Mother Day. But, his reply is that he is buzy. O... ya... without me, he is enjoying his happy life. I almost forgot this and still thought he will be available anytime. So stupid.

Nevermind, since no one really care of the gift. I shall put it aside till someone is free to collect it.

Now, focus on work, shopping, coffee, movie, friends.... and save more moniesssssss

No choice, think that I will have to be alone till my old life, no body love me, no body care of me, no body bother me.... so, money will be my best friend...

Life in old folks house... at least got tons of old people accompany me. Just that I will die alone... with no one crying on my bed side.

Life never be what you wanted it to be... especially my life. I thought love will be enough, but when someone interfere, that's it. No turn. and that's it. Never been into this case, hard case. Nevermind, everything is settled. Everyone is happy beside me, so just let it be.

No one do not love their mom. I do, and everyone does. I'm the one who spoiled his relationship with his mom.. all my fault to appear into his life. I'm the bigger bitch in his life.

I do not understand this mama's love.

No comments: