Saturday, May 13, 2006

Wish you happy.......

Finally.... it's ended.

No matter how much I tolerate with that issue, still I'm very demanding and unreasonable. I'm the spoiler of his life. I'm not worth for his effort even though he typed, I LOVE YOU.

After 6 months and 7 days, everything ended.

I'm back to my single life again.

Maybe he will be more happy without me around, disturbing his happy family moments.
Maybe he will be more happy without me around, demanding so much that he able to give.
Maybe he will be more happy without me around, asking for what he think it's difficult for him to complete.
Maybe he will be more happy without me around, pushing him to get what he should has.
Maybe he will be more happy without me around, talking so much to bother him.
Maybe he will be more happy without me around, giving so much love that pressure him.

I accepted his decision, not because I do not love him. Since I making his life so difficult, I choose to leave even it's pain like hell.

I can't change anyone, and I don't expect anyone to change... my only choice is to change myself.

I know that you will be reading this, thanks for your time for the 6 months and 7 days. Thanks for help me moving my house, thanks for sending me home when I got no transport. I truly wish you happy. I hope you will have your happy life on the decision you made.

WISH YOU HAPPY!!!!!!

1 comment:

Chan Kok Kuen said...

Very sad to see what you have written. Is it really over? You mentioned that "family moment", is he married or something?