Friday, May 19, 2006

Upset......

It's very upset that you found that someone who you taking her as your friend is actually looking down at you. And you found that she actually think that you are much lower class than her, ugly than her, not qualified to get a bf than her..... so disappointed.

I'm not sure what I heard is real or not, but from what I saw, I do feel that she is very suprise to know that I got a bf. She keep asking on how I know my bf, where I know my bf, How's the progress.... I though she is over-care on my personal relationship with this guy. Now only I know that is because she never expect me will get a bf much ealier than her.

Ya, no doubt that she is slimmer than me, looks prettier as she is a beautician, richer than me as she affort to buy LV bags, always go overseas to travel, shopping.... But, she is so jealous on me that I'm able to have guys surrounded me and go after me. She think that I'm not as qualified as her to have a bf.

Awww.... this is so disappointed. Luckily the other friend of mine told her that... "you do not have what MissLonelyHeart has. You know what she has in her? She has her own style, principal, knowledge, humble....How can you think like that?"

I'm so glad that my friend stand by me. Everyone has their own personalities, their worth.... I never look down at any friend of mine, and think that they are low class, not qualified to stay equal to myself.

Sigh.... it's so upset to know that she actually think like that.

But, proudly to say, I'm more happening among guys than her. That made me feel happy now after I found out of her thinking...... :P

No comments: