Monday, May 15, 2006

Love isn't enough......

Now only I realised, love isn't enough for 2 persons to hold tightly on each other.

Love come with a package, depends on what you wanted it to be, it's flexible but niche. Not easy to found the package that suit you, proz & conz... Serious, it's not easy.

I couldn't find my package even though I thought I found it. We were so happy together, everything seems so right, just the he love to tell nonsense sometimes. But, it's not a problem for me anyhow as myself love to tell nonsense too.... :P

Love isn't enough when someone that you do care against the relationship that you having. Emmm..too strong to use the word of AGAINST.... maybe... dislike??? disapprove??? unhappy??

I always hope that my man will protect me no matter what, love me no matter what, let me manja no matter what, sweet talk to me no matter how nasty I am, hug me no matter what mood I'm, kiss me softly whenever he feel like, stand by me no matter what's happened... protect me with 100% of his ability... his will...his love.

I love my man 100%, as always. I do not care how much he loves me and I do not want to know it, as long as he does love me. My love might be pressure... but I love with my true heart. Maybe, this is not what he wants. My 100% love is just too heavy for him to bear.

But still, my love isn't enough for me to have faith in him. I tried, but I feel more and more down when I unable to see any changes. My faith gone as we argues... on the same issues...again and again.

I love him so much... so pain to ended everything just like this, just because of this. Is there any better way to make someone happy and stay in a free & easy relationship? I can't think of any... Can you??

Still, I do not understand this type of love. If, this is the best way that someone will feel more happy, let it be.

One happy and two suffered people... does it really worth? Maybe it does.

No comments: