Sunday, April 22, 2007

No arguement......

Most of the people around us think that a relationship without arguement is always the best, because they think that it indicated that both of the couple are perfectly match and therefore they are happy with each other, so they do not argue with each other. As a ordinary lady around this world, I did think so. However, a chat with my married friend has changed my mind on this perception.

A relationship without arguement is dead. There have no perfectly match couple in this world, we are human, everyone is different from each other. The only way to avoid arguement within 2 couple is... do not communicate. If there has no flow of communication between couple, there relationship is dead. So, if "A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT ARGUEMENT" is what you want in your life, please do not communicate with the one you love.

We were talking about the topic of "ALWAYS ARGUE IN A RELATIONSHIP"... I told her that this is very confusing action as not that you do not love that person, but arguement always there. She paused for awhile after listened on what I said and told..."I rather have arguement with him, at least, we are COMMUNICATING." It give me a knock on my heart, my mind. I feel pain in my heart because I can feel her pain in her words. I feel a knock on my mind because it made me realised a relationship will never be so peaceful with no arguement as we are 2 different people.

I'm fussy...
I might say something against what you want to listen from me...
I might be stubborn on my own thought...
I might argue like hell with you on something I do not like...
I might always ask for something I want but not what you wanted...
I might be mad on something you have done...
I might be demanding...
I might be crazy fella...
I might just say anything that hurt your feelings...

But..........

At least, my heart is open for communicate..... with the one I care, I love.

If, A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT ARGUEMENT is what you ever want, please do not communicate with me and let my heart die off slowly... I will let my love rest in peace.

No comments: