Thursday, April 19, 2007

Perfectionist......

I'm a VIRGO... and I am very VIRGO....

I'm a perfectionist, sarcastic, terribly high self esteem, think negatively, details, always plan ahead, an analyst, systematic, quiet, tidy, clean, got sense of humour [if I know you well], shy, no sense of secure, sentimental, sensitive, fast temper, attention seeker, caring, symphaty and lovely.

I'm terrible when I'm in a relationship. It's all because I always want attention, I always want to feel love as I got no sense of secure in no matter what, I always think negatively.. therefore, I need someone who able to assure me with his LOVE... alotsssssss of LOVE.

I'm so perfectionist till I want it to be perfect in a relationship too. When you are not giving it, I will ask for it... I want to see my future with the one I love... I want to know where am I going with this person, this relationship.. I'm not demanding, I'm not hard to pleased... Just assure me with your LOVE... Just let me know that you will not walk away and leave me alone... Just show me that you will go anywhere with me... I need you to calm my unrest heart...What I want is only your LOVE...

If one day, I'm quiet, I do not ask anything, I do not bother to know anything about you... It's the day I'm walking away. I will not spend more than 3 months with someone who I think is worthless... I will just walk away if I found that you do not appreciate me, loves me or care of me. I'm terribly STICKY yet cold hearted. Stay or go??? Decide and tell....

All I lack of is only my sense of secure.

No comments: