Saturday, May 26, 2007

Better me......

I heard about KARMA alot recently..... I wonder, do I have any good KARMA?? I'm not a bad person I think... But I hardly do charity... emmm... I will curse when I'm driving... I will angry when I encounter something unfair... I will angry when I didn't get what I want... I'm not bad but I did something that some people said might bring bad KARMA. Good KARMA bring you good life while bad KARMA bring you a bad and suffer one.

My life never been good and easy... My friend has calculated my life with my birth date and time... It tells that my life will be better from this year onwards. Being frank, I never be very happy in work, relationship and etc. I'm kinda satisfy with what I'm having now, I have no idea why, but I'm just feel I'm happy with what I'm having now.

I used to have no motivation to work... No matter what job I'm having... I will try to lazy off by taking MC or whatever. But, I feel that my attitude towards working life has changed since this year... I didn't find excuses not going to work anymore, I wake up happily every morning and get myself ready for work... It's such a big change on me. Amazing.

Then I also found that I'm not so "HOLD ON" some principles of mine.... at least, I won't scold people when I saw something is messy in my room. Amazing.

Life is always hard for me...... No matter in my career, my family, my relationship and etc... Maybe it's myself that brought me into such a hard life.

I do hope, my life will be easier and better for myself and also the people around me.

Before asking for better life, I shall start from a better me... It's not easy for me... I will try.

No comments: