Thursday, December 13, 2007

Nightmare....



The most horrible thing that I can't tolerate happened!!!! which is.... NO WATER SUPPLY!!!!

Yesterday was my nightmare. I back home after yoga without bath in the yoga centre as I will be more comfortable to have my sweet bath at home. When I steppend into my house, my mom told me that NO WATER AH!!!! Damn! Immediately I asked.. "why no one tell me about this? why no one call me and inform me? At least I can bath at the yoga centre if I know about this!!" Angry!!! I can't bath my dirty body!!!!! I'm very angry because I have to bear with this sweaty and smelly body for the whole night!!!!

Then there is a bit of water came around 10pm, immediately I went to bath and wash my hair. I feel so release and comfortable after bath. And I keep some water with the 2 small container I have in my bathroom, just in case you know? And I went to sleep happily after bath.

Again!!!! There has no water supply in the morning when I wanted to brush my teeth and wash my face! Luckily I got keep some water!!!! Just did whatever is necessary and I packed my shower gel, shampoo, clothes and whatever needed. I'm going to bath in office!!!! Yes, I did it.

What to do??? I can't stand if I did not bath. I will feel itching all over my body and I will be very angry. I'm a virgo. Virgo can't stand dirtiness. Heard that will be no water supply more frequent due to the flood at some area... arghhhh!!! kill me better!!!!

I want clean water supply!!!!




No comments: