Monday, December 24, 2007

Not easy......


My lovely mom has been away for a week, she went to Singapore to enjoy her holiday. Therefore, I'm alone at home and I have to do all the housework!!! Not that I never do any housework in my life, I clean my room and my washroom every weekend. However, for the whole house... not really...hahahahaha...

So, every night after I back home from yoga or whatsoever, I have to wash my clothes, fold the clothes, sweep the floor and tidy up the house a little bit because sometimes my cousins might just come over my home and mess it up abit. It is easy.

Supposingly my mom will be back on Friday night, but due to the long holiday, she couldn't get the bus ticket back to KL. So, she will back on Saturday. One more day will not kill me. But, because I'm a fussy person on cleaniness also, so I decided to clean the house properly on Friday night.

First, I throw all my clothes into the washing machine, then I sweep the floor, fold the clothes, wipes the glasses, cabinets, tables, mirrors and etc. I already start feeling the sweats at my back. Then, what I need to do is to mop the floor as it started to feel a little bit of dusty and sticky.. DISGUSTING! There I go, start moping floor. My mom not used to those high tech mop and she is using the old fashioned mop which require me to twist the mop to dry off the water. After a few round of mop twisting, I also twisted my wrist!!! Crazy!! I still feel the pain today! My sweats dripping off to the floor when I'm mopping. Unbelievable!!! Now only I realised that doing housework is also another type of calories buring exercise!! I'm glad that I can finished the dining room, living room, master bedroom and 2 other rooms.

Next! wash kitchen!!! which included the kitchen floor and the sink and also the do some cleaning on kitchen top. After pour some detergent on the floor, there I go to wet the floor with water. Then I realised, how am I going to avoid not to wet the things that put on the floor??? Another headache!! OK, so I try to avoid that area... and I think I did it lausily... Hahahhaa... then I wash the floor...and it took me at least half an hour to get it done!!!!

I'm exhausted after these, thinking of my mom when I finally able to get my butt on the sofa and looking at my dry and red hands. I MISS MY MOM!!!!!! Now, my mom is back from her holiday... and she cooked us delicious dinner last night.. it's so delicious and I'm so glad that I have my mom... she is just so wonderful!!!

I don't think that I'm able to do so many housework everyday.... admire the sacrifies of all the mommies. Not only they sacrifies their body, their vagina for their children, their love never can be replace by anything!! With so heavy loaded housework and kids at home, I wonder who still have the time to be like those aunty in Desperate Housewives!?!?! Of couse, it's different story if we are millionnaire and maids. I'm just lausy to do housework... Sighhhh....

Love your mom more...... you can never find someone who will love you that much.

No comments: