Friday, December 07, 2007

Free like a bird.....

Yeah!!! my boss went for vacation.... so our department is veli free... what we do when boss not around??? Web surfing, chatting and happy happy relaxing... kakakakaka....

Too bad that I left no leave or else, I bet I might be on leave... for shopping of course. I went for the YEAR END SALES on its first day... :P I bought 3 shirts, 1 skirt, 1 birthday gift, 1 xmas gift, some xmas decoration items, some facial products and etc.. in 4 hours... Yaaa..yaa.. I know, I'm a little bit too much... But, I'm superb happy after this!!!! :P

Amazing, you won't believe how happy I am after shopping... kakakkaa.. it's been months that I did not shop like this.. the end result is, I have to eat bread everyday for the rest of the month. However, the sales is still going on till 1st January 2008... I think I have to starve for this month and maybe next month.

Deeply in holiday mood... 11th December is an holiday and then 25th December and then 1st January... too many holidays too little monies... God, please give me more monies to spend....

Playing FACEBOOK everyday in office and getting more and more addicted on it... Ya, I'm unbelieveable free at work.. I don't know why, maybe my colleague is just too capable to take all my work... sighh.. I do feel lame... I'm trying to do some work and of course I did some work, or else I think I already be fired!! It's bored although you get paid to play facebook in the office... :P Not showing off, but just telling the truth... BORED!!!

I WANNA GO SHOPPING!!!!!!

No comments: