Friday, December 28, 2007

Superb Bored!!!!

Today is a lazy day.... boss not around, everyone in their holiday mood... not productive at all... all also lazy lazy around.. surf web, chit chat... I'm busy playing facebook... :P But, my facebook very slow nowadays due to the fluffy petting!!!! everyone petting my fluff and make it so slow!!! I hate it!! because I can't pet other people and earn munny!!!! Terrible!!!

It's superb bored because I got nothing much to do even it's the end of the month/ year end... because everything is not yet finalised. Hope everything will be smooth by the early of the month...

2008 soon!!!!! I'm another year elder... but wiser.. hahahhahaha.... Getting old is not a good thing ahhh....

My best friend give birth to a baby girl yesterday... we call her AH MOI as the daddy not yet has any name for her... So CHUBBY!!!!! she is 3.5kg!!!! crazy!!!! She has her mom's big eyes.. tan skin color... always cry for milk... hhahahaha... made her mommy so bz feeding her...made me so busy carrying her in and out from the crib.... Another god daughter, AH MOI! I took a photo of her... will post it on later... very chubby baby.

"Any plan for new year?" This is what I heard most from my friends these few days. I got no plan, most happening will be go out for a better dinner than normal... But think will be almost the same as normal because we always go for good food. SOMEONE loves good food!

Review on the Year 2007? I did nothing.... beside able to lose a little bit of weight... that's all!!!! Terrible!!!! Did nothing and there gone the whole year!!!! 2008 will be a happening and busy year I think... I can foresee many changes coming to me... :) Handle it cool and steady!!!

Wish me and you all a HAPPY 2008!!!!

No comments: