Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Men.....

OK, our Dr Chua [Minister of Health] admited the man in the sex video is him and told the public that his wife already forgive him for what he has done. I think the wife has no choice but to forgive.

I wonder....really wonder... does the wife forgive him 100% or only 10%? No choice, to keep his high post... I think they have to work on this drama carefully. Either forgive or not also just tell the public that she already forgive him lah! Else how??? Tell the public that "I gambled my family for the sex out of marriage." ??? Man.... no matter rich or not... handsome or not... all love to go for something that shouldn't go for..

Will I forgive a husband that F around??? my answer is 100% no! That's why I told SOMEONE... if you happened to F some women behind me.. PLEASE DO NOT LET ME KNOW TILL I DIE!!! YOU DIE ALSO DON'T LET ME KNOW ABOUT IT! DON'T EVEN LEAVE ANY MESSAGE OR EVIDENCE FOR ME TO TRACE!!! OR ELSE, YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT....

Please forgive my voilence.. I can't take it... I bet no other woman able to take it beside that they got other motive or BENEFITS... you know.. our women's excuses to leech on... kids still young/ can't compete in the market already/ can't afford the lifestyle/ I do love him... OK lah, women always die on the word.. "LOVE"... Me too.....

Even our lovely PM said..." Man created to loves many women.." apani..... Kill me pleaseeee!!!!

No comments: