Thursday, January 03, 2008

Pity......



Dr. Chua [Minister of Health] has quited 5 positions held.... Pity. Obviously, the objective for spreading the Sex Video is completed.

Yes, this is all about his personal life.. and has nothing to do with what he has contributed to the country. But as a minister, where to put his face after all this happend? I do admire his courage to admit everything he has done. It is not easy to tell the whole country.. "YES! I F OTHER WOMEN OTHER THAN MY WIFE."

Imagine the effects on his family... I feel abit sympathy on him.... For a man at his 60s, with such a successful career [no matter in politic or not], suddenly fall from the cloud... I bet it's god damn pain for him. But Dr. Chua handle it strongly... steadily... I do admire him on this.

We chinese said.. "牛不喝水,按不得牛头低"="you won't able to push the cow's head down if it doesn't want to drink water"... I think, if he didn't F around, nothing will pull him down from what he had. But my mom has a different point of view.. "哪只猫儿不偷腥"="which cat doesn't eat fish?"... again, my theory is correct, men....still the same as I know... Dick always overcome the brain...

Sorry lah!!! I can't help but to think like this lahhh..... I witnessed too many of all these cases since the day I know about relationship.... OK, I did flirt around too.. but I'm 100% loyal when I knew that there is someone that worth for all my love and I know that he does love me too...

Women know how to calculate too.


No comments: