Wednesday, January 09, 2008

New word....

Today, I learn a new word which fit me perfectly.... TECHNOSEXUAL....

POWER!!!! Do not understand what is technosexual??? The defination I found is...... A person, male or female, who is so deeply enthralled with technology they discuss it with a level of passion that most people reserve for sex. Not always a geek or a nerd, but generally someone who has the latest and greatest everything.

I'm not that crazy till I will give up my passion on sex.... hahahaha.. I still very into sex than go online. But sometimes I will spend more time sitting infront of my laptop and read blogs, surfing, play facebook, browse through my friends' profile...

Wah!!! sound like lifeless to others... But, I love this freetime activities... plus there are some friends on msn and chat with me. I love to communicate with SMS, MSN, blog... but hardly like to talk face to face beside we are close friends for more than 10 years or I see you everyday in the office. However, this does not means that we are totally closed for communication... there is always a way to open our heart.

OK! how to tackle a technosexual chick like me???? [I know I'm not qualify to be a CHICK yet..]

1- Have a blog. So that she will reach your thinking easily...[perhaps..]. That she will know what's in your mind, what's your point of view on certain issue... and perhaps know you better.
2- Send her SMS. Bear in mind that her mobile phone is not for phone calling or chat on phone.. her mobile phone is strictly for SMS only.... You can hardly see her talk on phone but always sms with her phone. Why don't just make a call and settle everything but keep sms?? Don't ask!! just sms!!
3- Get her some gadgets if you wanna get her some gifts. Do not go for something fancy or too young... She is more concern about the function than the outlook. Something simple and multifunction will always catch her attention. Eg. Sony Ericsson K810i.

LOLZ


I love this.... TECHNOSEXUAL

No comments: