Friday, January 18, 2008

Women are......




VAIN!!!!
This is what my boss commented on me....
I'm very picky on food... I don't like vege... I totally do not touch on ONION!!! I hate ONION!!!! But.... recently.. I'm trying on this slimming vegetable soup which contained ONION... Needless to tell, I ate it like no body business and totally ignore the ONIONsssss in it. When my boss saw what I'm eating for my breakfast and lunch.. she said..."WOMEN ARE VAIN..."

LOLZ!! I will do anything to slim down... I tried so many ways... pills, creams, exercises, diet plan, replacement meals, slimming centre, exercise machine/ tolls, slimming patch... etc. I will go for whatever can reduce weight/ make me slim.

What to do?????? My parents did not give me a devil like body shape with a face that looks like angel... they give me a fruit like body shape and ordinary looking face... sighhhh... No choice lah.. either I go for plastic surgery or work hard on diet and exercise.. I got no money, therefore I choosed to diet and work out.

No, I did not go for gym. I know it's the best for losing weight.. But, the fitness centre is kinda pricey nowadays... and they will push you to sign up for 3 years membership and tell you that it only cost you RM90 per month. Imagine lah!!! RM90 * 36 months is how much money??? To pay them either in one shot or 12 mths installment... RM3240 or RM270/mth. OK, maybe this is not a big sum for somebody.. but I'm not earning god damn high salary plus I gotto take care of my mom, my hse installment, car maintenance, petrol, self expenses, credit card payment, household expenses... bla bla bla... so, it does cost a lot for a low class worker as me.

Sighhh... Depressed... so fat!!! I WANNA LOSE WEIGHT!!!!


No comments: