Friday, May 20, 2005

I had a dreammm....

I had a dream last night, I dreamed of Eugene. I dreamed that I requesting for pack up with him, he rejected me. He said, I love you still, but I can't accept your style of loving a person. I were so sad, I were crying, I were running away from his car. He asked me to give him one more year to settle this. I said, I don't want to wait anymore, It's been 2 years and I'm still waiting you, loving you. He insist to go back to me. I'm really sad, very sad. I cried out loud, I feel like dying. He did come and look for me when I ran out from his car, but it means nothing. I were on a bridge, I saw the wide river, I felt like jumping into it, but I did not do so.

It was a sad sad dream. I hate to have such dream. I wondering why I had such dream. sighh....

No comments: