Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Sorrow Night.....

Been back from Bangkok trip last nite 230am. Kenneth is the lovely one who pick me up frm KLIA. Appreciate his kindness to this lonely lil lady. He is a lovely man when he never JAT anyone or showing his kiddy attitude. Talk to him alots in da car while we are on the way back to my home. He is actually in sleepy mode but he still making his effort to keep himself awake and send me home safety.. such a nice & lovely friend I have. Bangkok is a wonderful place, big city, crowded, busy, polluted.. :P Didn't buy much from our shopping, chatuchak is the most amazing market that I ever been. So big, crowded, warm, air-less, all variety and typical market environment... hahahhaa... I only able to covered a small area of it... lack of time to do so. I will be back for chatuchak! No doubt on it! Let me save more bullets 1st... :)

Been chatting da whole night tonight, been chatting about relationship with this guy names SHAWN from Kelantan. He touched on my scar, and it's bleeding now. Again, my tears dropped because of Eugene. I do not know why I'm still missing him, why I'm still waiting for his return, why my heart is still being so pain when mentioned about him... please... anyone can tell me? anyone can help me?? anyone can cure me? No one, right? I know, I know it well... no one can help me, no one can cure me.. beside myself. No matter how I pretend that I'm having happy life now, I know it well that I still missing Eugene badly. I know that I still wishing to see him one day. I know that I still wishing a day that he will return to me. I'm stupid, fucking stupid! I'm still loving someone who no longer love me, no longer care of me.

I need a man that love me without motive.. anyone??

No comments: